System 3505 Prism LX with USB Keyboard
- 1 GHz Fast Dual Core Cortex A7 ARM Processor – actually has two ARM processors sharing the work load at the same time.
- Multitasking Linux operating system.
- 4 Gigabytes of user memory – No longer requires MEM600 chips.
- Informative 5.7” Color LCD Display with wide angle viewing, very bright!
- On line programmable.
- Low Power – Very efficient, no fans.
- Graphic Thermal Printer provides continuous hard copy printout.
- External USB Keyboard for user text entry and System setup. Text can be edited via the WIN3505 application and the output file uploaded via the system’s built in WEB browser without interrupting the operation of the Prism LX.
- Operates in a Standalone mode, or can be part of a LAN / WAN of other Prism LX units via the AlarmLan option.
- 8 levels of Alarm Priority, 4 are user programmable.
- Multiple communication protocols utilizing Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, Radio, & MM/SM Fiber. Configurations are based upon installed options.
- Extensive programmable sound & volume combinations through the internal sound generator.
- System operation is supervised. Internal monitor activates an audible alert in the event of an internal malfunction.
- Customizable – Operation can be modified for user specific applications.
- ETL & CSFM Listed
Dimensions: Height: 6.97" (17.7 cm), Width: 19.0" (48.3 cm), Depth: 15.5" (39.5 cm)
Weight (approximate): Net Weight: 21.3 lbs. (9.7 Kg); Shipping Weight: 25.0 lbs. (11.38 Kg)
Environment: Operating Temperature: 32 to 120° F (0 to 49° C); Storage Temperature: 14 to 158° F (-10 to 70° C); Operating Humidity: 0 to 85% (non-condensing); Storage Humidity: 0 to 85% (non-condensing)
CPU: 1 GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 ARM Processor
Memory: 1 Gigabyte Ram; 4 Gigabytes On Board Flash; 32 Gigabytes External Flash on removable MicroSD memory card. Provides for over 30,000 screens of alarm information.
Display: Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels, VGA; Viewing Area: 5 in. x 3.87 in.; Panel Type: a-Si TFT-LCD LED Backlit; Colors: 262K (6 bit)
Thermal Printer: Print speed: 75mm/s; Roll Size: 3 1/8 in. W x 220 ft. L; Print Image: Black (based on paper used); Capacity: 1500 Alarms per roll
Fuses: AC Line Input Fuse: 3.0 Amp (fast blow)
Power: Primary AC Power Input: 90 to 240 VAC; AC Power Consumption: 100 Watts (max.); Frequency Input: 47-63 Hertz Standby DC Power Input: 24 VDC (nom.); DC Operating Current: 1.5 Ampere DC (max.)
Audio Out: Line level output (1 Volt P-P) for connection to an external amplifier or PA system;
SST Fast: Normally open/closed dry contacts used for special options;
SST Slow: Normally open and normally closed “dry” relay contacts used for special options.
ALARM: Energized based on SET MENU selection;
TROUBLE: Normally energized when System operates properly;
SUP: Energized based on special options;
POWER 1&2: To power additional Digitize equipment
AC Power: Detachable Cord;
Standby Battery: 24 Volts DC (Typically connected to SEBB-LCD Backup charger);
Remote Inputs: “Telegraph Coded Input” option; EXT Inputs 1-6: EXT 4, 5, and 6 are supervised;
CHARGER Fail Supervised Charger Fail Input. (Not needed with SEBB-LCD);
Ethernet: Built in Ethernet port for managing firmware and user memory;
USB Ports: 3 USB Ports, one on front panel, one on rear panel, for connection to USB keyboard. The third port (located inside printer door) allows field service technicians to tether to the 3505 for field updates and servicing.
Applicable Publications: FCC Rules and Regulations, Part 15; National Electric Code; NFPA 72 (Proprietary and Central Station)