SEBB-6/24: Supervised 24-Volt Charger
The SEBB-6/24 is a supervised 24-Volt sealed lead acid charging and monitoring system used with the System 3505 Prism LX as an emergency battery backup power supply. The SEEB-6/24 is equipped with an LCD display indicating its charge status or faults. The SEBB-6/24 can be purchased with or without the batteries.
- Communicates with the System 3505 Prism LX via RS-485
- The System 3505 Prism LX supervises the RS-485 line to charger, as well as displays annunciating fault conditions.
- A separate 4-foot cable is provided from the rear of the SEBB-6/24 to connect to the batteries for charging as well as the SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX.
- The 24V charger has a charge rate of 2/4 amps, switch selectable, and is for use with sealed, lead-acid battery system. Use the 2A selection for charging up to 15AH batteries, 4A for all other batteries.
- AC voltage is switch selectable between 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60Hz
- SEBB supervision includes AC input voltage, DC input to SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX, Battery Open, Battery Short, RS-485 communication, Miscellaneous issue at SEBB, and charging at a high rate too long
- Mounts in a standard 19” rack with a panel height of 3.5 inches
- Also available in 48 and 72 hour configurations