Digitize VersAlarm Panel Monitor
VersALARM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Used on Large Campus Applications …….
A Simple Expandable IP Based Alarm Reporting System with 8 Supervised Zones!!
VersAlarm™ Ethernet Based Monitoring System
A new cost effective solution, yet still demonstrating outstanding capabilities:
- Connects to Local Area Network with 8 built-in supervised zones and communicates to Digitize System 3505 in AlarmLan™ protocol, via Ethernet
- Features unique AlarmLan auto RedirectTM – Alarms are directed to the primary SYSTEM 3505, and auto redirect to multiple backup units based on Ethernet connectivity.
- Up to 10 IP addresses can be set up for alarm reporting purposes
- 8 EOL zone inputs for local connection, expandable to 99 remote inputs or relay outputs thru Q-Mux Node and IDM Modules
- Program 96 characters of User Text for each zone as well as 96 characters for panel location, via WEB browser.
- Enable/Disable zones, IDM, Nodes via WEB browser.
- User selectable Trouble Relay and/or Beeper sounder indication for loss of communications to SYSTEM 3505.
- 72 hours of Battery Backup, Rechargeable in 48 hours
- Fully supervised operation
- Upgradeable to 3,168 Input/output device
- Upgradeable to MMX Plug and Play addressable FACP interface.
- Remotely programmable via Web browser
- Available AES 256 bit data encryption