Digitize Automated Alarm Management and Response System
DIGITIZE AUTOMATED ALARM MANAGEMENT and RESPONSE SYSTEM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
The Digitize Automated Alarm Management & Response System is a fast, accurate alarm reporting and dispatching system, including graphic display, floor plans and report generation.
DAAMRS features and capabilities for complex requirements include:
- Total control of the Alarm Management process, with user defined scripts, notes and timing functions for high priority accounts.
- Ability to process and display alarms by priority, date and time.
- An “All Events Display” window showing all alarm signals received in chronological order, including “raw data” from the head end.
- Paging, messaging and e-mail features that alert personnel in emergency situations
- An Alarm Test Mode that places part or all of an account on test for a specific period of time or in a recurring Test Mode.
- A “Dead Man Alert” automatically notifying designated personnel of a situation immediately via page, message or e-mail.
DAAMRS will interface to the System 3505/System 3505 Prism LX via the CAPS II Option (PN 020001-0108), which is available at additional cost.
Extended DAAMRS software protection and other additional services are available at additional cost.
Important: DAAMRS pricing will be determined by specific project requirements and will fall outside of regular discount schedule! Please call Digitize to describe project specifications/requirements and to obtain competitive pricing!